Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More pictures to go with previous post...

Ok - so in the last post the picture I couldn't remember  is the one of Libby sitting on the bus with the beggars standing outside her bus window. She was so precious to them...

Now, about these photos... most of them are of Gracie's first bath - in the sink!
And the one of the crib - well, that was Gracie's crib. I love that she was by the window with light!

Lastly - I forgot to mention in my last post a note to the families we delivered care packages and took pictures for.... I am going to try and post some news about each of your little ones on the YG. For those that I have an email address for I hope to send you some pictures tonight. Jackson, Barlety and Pritchett families - i need your email address and you can email them to me at: info@billyfoote.com. I will send you some pictures soon! They will be low quality while I am in ET, but I can get the better ones to you later. Also we have video of each of your kids!!!! But I will have to wait until I'm home to send that to you.

Blessings,
Cindy


--
Billy and Cindy Foote
Billy Foote Music, Inc.
3531 Hilldale Point
San Antonio, TX 78261
817.371.0689
www.billyfoote.com
www.myspace.com/billyfooteband
www.followthefeet.blogspot.com
www.adoptingaria.blogspot.com
www.libbysong.com

3 comments:

britney said...

I have LOVED following this journey with yall... Josh and i have checked it every night before bed! Cant wait to meet your sweet little tseganesh gracie aria lu ;) hehe
Love, brit

Alli said...

Congrats, my friend! Love you!

Eryn said...

Oh. my. goodness. You could just eat her up! She is SO beautiful! She has changed so much since her first pics you posted...Isn't our God crazy good?!?