Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Steps

Today I received the dossier info I needed! And my dossier packet from AWAA arrived in the mail as well! YEAH!

Today Libby and I drove to Alamo Street to pay our fees for our Environmental Health Inspection. It was fast and easy - hope the inspection goes that way. I should receive a call in a few days and will schedule the inspection appointment then.

I realized today that although I have extra certified copies of our marriage certificate from Libby's adoption, I'm still required to have a new one. Ordered one on-line today.

Finally figured out all of our residential history. Going back 10 years is an awfully difficult process for someone with a memory like my own. Only vital, current info sticks. All other things are forgettable. Anyway - after a little research I got it figured out.

I finished our reading agreements, copies of birth, marriage, drivers license and ss numbers, etc. I finished the sketch and mearsurements of each room in our house, and I'm getting ready to take all the requried photos of the outside and inside of our home.

I'm a little stressed about proofs of insurance and copies of life and health insurances. Those are areas Billy is more familiar with and I'm not sure how difficult obtaining all this info will be.

Honestly, although I've finished a ton of the "gathering of info" I'm feeling overwhelmed today by the amount that still has to be tackled. UGH!!! Boo Hoo!!

Cindy

PS - Aria, you're worth it all and more, baby. Our friends Elissa and Kyle just received their referral (from China) after a VERY long wait. Hearing their excitement on the phone reminds me that whatever the wait, the Lord knows and has already determined the moment you will be handed to me. Libby and your mommy and daddy are extremely excited to know who you are. We talk about you often and enjoy wondering what perfect angel God is designing to fit into our family. Love you princess! Mommy

1 comments:

Alli said...

I wish I could be there to hug you! I pray you will feel the peace of God today! Love you!