Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

We're Home and I Made Things Right!

We returned home this evening at a decent hour so I just couldn't help getting on-line and fixing my technical errors. So - how do things look??? I'm very happy to have all the pics/lists/info back up - and - if you haven't noticed already - I added a few lists including our home study checklist (which is almost complete!) and our dossier checklist. I will get the links up to other AWAA family sites this week sometime.

Tomorrow is our fire protection inspection. It should be a breeze. I'll also be picking up our notarized physical exam forms and then Billy and I will take some other docs to get notarized in the afternoon. We're making GREAT PROGRESS!!!

Aria - your soon-to-be-parents have become seriously pro-active in their journey to you!!!

3 comments:

Cristie said...

I SO need to figure out how to make a cute template like that????? You know, I'm technology challenged but always love a good challenge. Any hints would be fine though. HA
Your moving right along on that Dossier. I am working - I PROMISE - on your much needed reference work. It was quite a BUSY BUSY weekend as we traveled from Asia to North America in one LONG day (Asian festival to the rodeo - haha)
Love you and so glad your home! Give Libby hugs

Chris said...

Welcome home Cindy! Great job on the blog site. I love the changes! Thank you for your comments and for sharing in our excitement of Sof. I was talking with a fellow adoptive parent and it has dawned on me that we share insights and emotions that non-adoptive family and friends can not. We understand on a deeper level!! I would love to get together with you and Cristi sometime for coffee or whatever and get to know each other better. I have many on-line adoptive friends, but no so many here locally. I would love for our little princess to have buddies and I would love to as well! We can coordinate with Cristi or you can email me at cmott@satx.rr.com. Looking forward to sharing our journey's! God bless! Chris Mott

Jenn said...

Yea!! You got it all back! It looks great!