Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Libby has the croup...

I'll be brief because I'm tired. Libby has the croup. She's had fever for two days and it's been a late night. She is just falling asleep and it's 11:25pm. I have been fighting off an on-coming sinus infection this week as well. I am just beyond tired right now. We leave for Ethiopia in 2 days. I am so excited, of course. But with Libby being sick and with my being so tired I am a bit overwhelmed tonight and have some concern about the long travel. Our flights (plural) getting out of the states start early and last all day and then some on Wednesday. I just want Libby to be well for what is already going to be a difficult trip for her little body and mind.


Thank you for your prayers. I'll keep you posted.
Cindy

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm up late.... we will pray!!! I'm so sorry you're sick. You've waited so long...its wears on our bodies!!
We can't wait to watch your adventure unfold!!
xoxo

Holly said...

Get her some steam in the shower and some of that children's cough medicine with codeine. It will clear her up in a hurry. For some reason here in Colorado, croup has been a yearly ailment for some of the kids.

Praying for you to rest and recover and rise!
Love,
Holly