Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

OH WOW!!!

Today is a crazy day!!!


Several AW/ET families had court dates last night. Most passed!!! 2 did not, but it looks hopeful that they will get through soon!

AND..... then I received  a voice mail from Alli saying "go check the YG" and found out there were:

THREE REFERRALS TODAY!!!

Taylor family received a referral for a 1 month old baby girl!!!!!!!!!!

Bushre family received a referral for  a 1 month old baby boy!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson family received a referral for an 8 month baby boy!!!!!!!!!

Oh, But THEN- Kara called  - And updated me that there was a fourth referral - the Pickard family received a referral for a 5 month old baby girl!

AND THAT MEANS...............WE ARE # TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the new lists:
1. (1) Bartley - girl (0-18 months) 5/30/08
2. (2) FOOTE - GIRL ONLY - 6/13/08 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3.(3) Redd - girl only - 6/13/08
4.(4) Kerby - girl only- 6/13/08

And here's the overall list of the top 10 or so waiting: 

Top 4 (that we know of) waiting for referral:

1. Bartley (DTE 5/30/09) – infant girl 0-18 months

2. Foote (DTE 6/13/08) - girl (0-12 months)

3. Redd (DTE (6/13/08) - girl (0-12 months)

4. Kerby (DTE (6/13/08) - girl (0-12 months)


12 comments:

jamullins said...

So excited for you!!! It seems like you have moved up that list EXTRA FAST!! Can't wait to read about yours on the YG! Praying for you as you wait...

Julie

KK said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

julie w said...

How awesome!!!! We may be seeing Lulu really soon! :) I am praying that things continue to go quickly! I am so excited for you all!!!

Candice said...

THAT'S WONDERFUL!! We are thrilled for you {even though we are strangers from Charlotte, NC}! We'll continue to pray that all goes smoothly and quickly.

Candice
{www.thebeautifulmess.com/blog/ }

sarah t said...

Cindy, Congratulations! I was very excited to move out of your way, and now you are #2! I remember the excitement and anticipation of finally getting to the top of the list. I pray that you don't lose heart now...your wait is almost over!

Sarah Taylor
dte 5.2.08
rr 3.27.09

kristin said...

oh my goodness girl! YOu are getting so sos os so close!! ahhhhhhh

Cristie said...

I AM SO THRILLED! I cannot wait to stop what I am doing and run to your house to get a glimpse of beautiful LuLu! Cindy Lu ... Your soon going to see your beautiful baby girl ... I'm in tears ... and I'm not even PMSing this time ... HAHA
I love you guys and can't wait to celebrate the referral and then long awaited arrival of the newest Foote girl! I cannot even imagine the airport tears that day!
LOVE YOU!

Holly said...

WONDERFUL!!! Praying for the day to come to LIGHT! Just think she might have just been born this very day, Cindy. I'm praying that you will soon have her picture in hand.

Love,
Holly

PS We are doing great! God is taking care of His children here in Colorado.

KLT said...

Cindy,

So ready to see lots of exclamation points by your name...(it's a very fun thing to do.) Hope that joy is yours very soon!

Alli said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the big announcement that AW has sent you your referral. Oh Cindy.....the time is so close!
Sending you hugs from SC!!
XO
Alli

Marti Pieper said...

I keep looking and praying I'll see a #1 here, but I suppose at that point I'll be able to hear the screams from San Antonio all the way to Florida!

Love you and praying (and yes, this is labor like no other!),


Marti

Joy Portis said...

Almost There! So exciting! Can't wait to meet Aria!!!!