Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tracking FedEx Package - Question?

I've been tracking our dossier via the FedEx website. Our dossier was delivered to FedEx on Friday the 13th. of June and stayed in that FedEx office until Monday, apparently, until it was delivered to Mephis, TN. Then I checked it today and it says the package was delivered to Frankfurt DE. Now - here's my question....

Is that Frankfurt, Delaware? or Frankfurt, Germany? I know most dossiers leave TN and head straight for Germany and Delaware would seem to be the wrong direction. Also - there was no comma between Frankfurt and DE but there were commas between Memphis, TN and McClean, VA. So that's the other reason I'm thinking it's not the state of Delaware.

Anybody have an answer? Just hoping the dossier is in Germany and not in Delaware. But either way - I'm sure it's going to get to ET just fine.

Cindy

4 comments:

Susan said...

Germany. :-) It is almost there!

~Susan (AWAA Family)

Anonymous said...

If I remember right, our tracking number said that too and the next day it was in Ethiopia! I would assume it's Germany :) Either way, it'll get there soon!

Marti Pieper said...

Google is a wonderful thing, don'tcha think?

When I googled "Frankfurt DE" everything that came up was in German about Frankfurt, Germany. Then I tried the German word for Germany (Deutschland)and "abbreviation." What are the odds that DE would come up? You know the answer!

I'm just guessing (and googling), but I'm thinking your package is right where He wants it to be!

love and praying,

Marti

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy!

I thought the same thing but when I googled the name WITHOUT the comma--it says Frankfurt Germany! So--we are thinking it is in Germany.

If you hear different, please let us know.

Kara Portilla