Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dossier Landed in Frankfurt, GERMANY!!

Many thanks for all the comments and answers to my question. It's a unanimous opinion - our dossier landed in Frankfurt, Germany. The FedEx site also says our dossier is in transit. When I read one of the comments to my last post Janet said that after her dossier went to Frankfurt it was in Ethiopia the next day. When I read the words "Ethiopia the next day" in her comment my heart did a leap!! I'll be ready to track our dossier first thing in the morning. YEAH!

By the way - it's a bit crazy 'round here as we are packing up the last items in our house. We move to a new home on Saturday. I have moved many times in my life, but this is the first time with a toddler by my side. I am seriously pooped! Libby wants to help with everything - which is so incredibly cute for the first few minutes and then I look around the house and think "this is never gonna get done". But here we are - almost done - with packing that is. Just a closing, a move and lots of unpacking left to do. But at least the unpacking can be done at my own pace - no deadlines or anything.

I am not complaining. We are so very blessed!
Cindy

2 comments:

Amber said...

i have a moving question! our house is for sale (and has been for a while...) and we were wondering what would happen if we sold our house in the middle of this process. we are almost done with our homestudy and are about half-way through our dossier papers. our social worker thought maybe it would just be an adendum that would need to be added to everything saying our address changed. just wondering how this effected you all! thanks!

Travis and Lindsey's Ethiopia Adoption said...

Cindy-Great News-our dossiers are in ETHIOPIA!!! It was so exciting to read this on fedex this morning. Good luck with your move.
Lindsey