Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No News is Wonderful News

Last week I received the following email from Terra Bailey (our family coordinator with AWAA):

"I received your dossier today! So you can breath a sigh of relief that it is safe and sound here at America World. I will be reviewing it next Tuesday and taking it to be authenticated and approved at the U.S. Dept. of State and the Ethiopian Embassy during the week. If all goes as planed it will be mailed out to Ethiopia next Friday. If I run across any issues or see any adjustments that need to be made you will hear from me Tuesday afternoon, otherwise expect to receive a confirmation email on Friday June 13th with a tracking number. Thanks for all of your hard work!"

So - today is the day our dossier is being reviewed and if I don't hear anything this afternoon from Terra then all my paperwork is in good order and it should be headed to Ethiopia on Friday. It's 2:50pm central time right now (3:30 were AWAA offices are) and I haven't heard anything so far. Yeah! Praying that I don't hear anything from AWAA for the rest of the day! No news will be wonderful news for us today!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Think you JUST posted this. Was just checking by to see the latest news. I'm praying that all goes well today!!

Blessings,
Jenn

kristin said...

yay! I LOVED this day.. YOu can have an official DTE! WHOO HOO

alisa said...

It's 5:45pm - hoping that, in fact, no news was good news!!!
Congrats on your 'paper pregnancy'!!

Alisa, AWAA