Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Special Photos!


The new CD is finally finished and will be available on our site (www.billyfoote.com) or on www.independentbands.com in a couple of days. In a couple of weeks it should also be available on iTunes and other digi-music stores!


Libby gives daddy a big thumbs up for being the best daddy in the world! Aria, you are gonna love this man! This pic was taken on Father's Day! Billy, you rock!


Libby has a special baby doll that represents baby Aria. Libby usually has baby Aria and baby Ling together. So cute!


Libby is comin' in for a kiss! Aria - be prepared, Libby's gonna LOVE you!



This is a pic of Billy and I just before we left for a date to celebrate our dossier being shipped to Ethiopia. The grimace on Billy's face is from Libby hitting him in the "you know where" (of course, she didn't know that's what she was doing) bc she was made that he was touching me. Just a little bit a jealousy going on! Anyway - Billy was in serious pain!


Trying to forget what happened, we pressed on for the family photo!


Libby says Aria has some big shoes to fill, but we think she can do it!


Libby loves to pose with baby Aria!


MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF ALL TIME! Can the look on Libby's face be anymore cute!


The new house! Can't wait to walk Aria through that door!

7 comments:

Cristie said...

The Martine clan will miss you guys while your traveling to TN over the next few weeks! Prayers for health, mental sanity during travels, for an awesome time and that the students will LOVE your new CD is being lifted up! By the way, WE love your new CD and are proud to be some of its first owners. hehehe The fringe benefits of being such great friends. HAHAHA.
The house is beautiful and it's even better since your even closer to us! I love you, my precious friend!

julie w said...

What cute pics! Libby is getting so big! I am sure she will be a great sis to Aria! She will then have a real live baby doll! :)
Love you all!
Julie Wilson

Alli said...

I love the pics of Libby and the babies! So sweet! And I love your new house! I'd like to see pics of the inside! I got your message the other day. I'll look forward to chatting soon. I can't wait to hear your new cd! Love you!

P.S. Your hair has gotten so long since I last saw you last September. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Praying for you. Vietnam, where NorthWood is working with a lazer like focus,just shut down all adoptions for a time. We are praying it opens back up. I pray that all the Ethiopian bureaucratic channels will be opened by hand of the One's who finger pressed the Grand Canyon.

Billy, your daughter Libby is greatness....punched you right in the manhood, hmmmm. Way to go girl!
Corbin is taking tae kwon do so I am in permanent "soccer wall" postures.
Jordan Fowler

Jori said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Gotta love a photo shoot (and the Oh, shoot from Libby)! :):) Congrats on the new house and CD!! Are you going to be sharing with the YG?!?! :)
love ya, Jori
STE 02/19 either x2

aimee crosby said...

You are one busy woman...a new baby, new cd, new house and still gorgeous! Your family is beautiful and Craig and I pray you get your Aria soon! :)

Danielle said...

I love all the pictures! It's been way too long since I've visited. I love the idea of a special baby doll. And congrats on your new CD. I would love to pick one up sometime soon. I'm on wt this weekend at church...I love it so much!

Blessings,
Danielle