Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Give Me Another Day or 2

I have SO MANY updates to post here, but I am swamped! Just wanted you all to know that we have not fallen off the face of the earth and we are still THRILLED about our referral. There is so much to tell and yet we have to be careful not to be too detailed until we pass court. Give me another day or two and I will catch you all up.... Let me just say this... Last week was the most emotional, full, blessed week of our lives! 

4 comments:

Holly said...

Praying and thinking so very often for your baby girl...for your family.

Love,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Congratulations! So excited for you, and can't wait to hear even more...
God is good.
Alissa Potocnik
(Elissa's friend, Leila's Mommy)

Amber said...

take your time mama! We did the same. Celebrate with those around you. It takes a while to get your head out of the clouds.

Congrats!

P said...

Oops, sorry Cindy! It says 'Gregory' because my brother in law was signed in and I didn't realize it...whoops!

Thanks for the update, we are rejoicing with you!