Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2 More Tidbits of GLORIOUS NEWS!

The VanDruff's wrote again today to say that *T* is a thumb sucker! She also mentioned that when they visited her today she was in a different crib and not with the same boy - so she's not sure if they are really cribmates or not... but the fact remains that he needs prayer!

Also!!! - Our family coordinator called today to let us know that *T* has gained almost ONE WHOLE POUND in under 2 weeks. At referral, *T* was 5.9 pounds, but as of today she is 6.8 pounds!!! All glory to God. Truly, this is amazing. And I just want to say this.... Each of you - every one of your precious prayers and the fact that we pray to the LIVING God who HEARS - is a part of this miracle and progress! We are incredbily grateful for all your prayers for baby *T* who will soon become Aria-Lu Foote!

There is one other story regarding *T* that I received today. I sent a care package to her through another family. Rob - the man who traveled to ET to get his 2 girls (amazing story!) - took a friend with him. I won't share his name because I haven't asked permission to share his story. But this man is the one who delivered our care package to our girl today in ET. In the care package I also included a card to *T* with a blessing and prayer written in it and I had asked Rob and his friend to read the blessing and prayer over our daughter. Rob's friend is an adoptee. I don't know his full story. All I know is that I received word that he took the carepackage to our daughter and he read the blessing over her. He said that he could not do it "dry eyed". I don't know what all happened in that moment, but apparently God was there doing a work, not just in our daughter but in this man as well. He said that he hopes there was a little more love in his prayer as he himself was adopted as a child. It was a powerful email to receive today and I am so grateful for this man's willingness to pray over our baby girl. He also mentioned that it took a lot of people to deliver that blessing and prayer - his own mom, his adopted family, Rob and his family - including the girls they are adopting, me and this baby girl. The web of connections God puts together to bring about His will is so amazing! I am just amazed!

I have so much gratitude and joy in my heart today with all this glorious news!!

Love and Thanks,
Cindy

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Such fun news! What a fatty she is!! Praying she keeps putting on the pounds!!

Love the prayer story. God is so cool...love how He works His works!!

Praying for you during this wait!!

Hugs and blessings,
Jenn

Lisa Bates said...

That is wonderful news to hear that she is gaining weight!

Praise God for all he does!

Holly said...

Wonderful, beautiful story.

God has written the most beautiful and intricate story over the Foote family and over all they come in contact with, as well. Glory be to God!

Alli said...

Beautiful!