Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ahhhh.... the weekend.... sigh....

It is the weekend. I just ran 4 miles on my treadmill to work out the energy I collected as I waited for the phone to ring today. I have been so calm all week. I'm actually very impressed that I have not been emotional or moody or abnormally impatient (I'm always a little impatient!) during this first week of intense waiting. Thursday night I had some anxiety and today I thought about it ALL DAY... but I think it was just the realization that if no referral came today I would have to wait through the weekend to start hoping for the referral call again. Now, at 11 PM, I am accepting that and moving on. It should be a great weekend... not too much planned. I am taking it easy and staying indoors as much as possible because I am SO ALLERGIC to San Antonio in general (but I still love my San Anton) and we are scheduled to be in the studio next week. I NEED my voice to be ready for that! And yes - this means there will be a new EP soon - 5 new songs by Billy!... sometime before early summer! Artwork for CD cover is looking great, songs are already laid down... just need to sing them! No pressure, right!


But seriously - the studio will be a GREAT distraction from the wait - if necessary.. I would certainly rather have the referral Monday and then go into the studio with all that wonderful, blissful, care free energy! It's way better than anxious energy! 

I'm kind of rambling.... better go.
Cindy

6 comments:

The Reeds said...

Cindy,
Hi! This is Georgia(Karamoja- now Texas!). I follow your blogs on google/reader and just wanted to drop in and say hi. I blog stalk and sometimes forget that if I don't leave a comment you don't know I'm even on the other end... a little creepy right?

Anyway- thanks for sharing your journey. I enjoyed walking with you through Libby (after you sent the cd to Prague).

Hope you get news soon...!
In Him,
Georgia

kim said...

Cindy,

We're praying your wait would end soon!!! Have a blessed weekend!!
Kim

Chris said...

Cindy,

We missed you all last night at the gathering, but I completely understand allergy issues!! Hope you have a blessed week and all goes well with your recording. Can't wait to hear the new songs. Thinking and praying for you daily. I just know you day is coming!!
Chris

kristin said...

Friday with no call was always hard for me too! But I tried to Phil 4:8 and think about things that are good and praise worthy. Plus...at least you know you dont have to jump at your phone! Let your nerves rest for the weekend!

Cant wait to hear your !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! from CA!

KK said...

You should check out NAET when you have time. It sounds crazy but it's an alternative medicine thing that will heal you of your allergies in 25 hours in a completely simple and non-invasive way. Almost everyone in the Awe Star office has gone to a local NAET guy and it has changed our lives health wise. Carol, Walker's AA, had a peanut allergy that sent her into anaphylactic shock if she was in the same room as a peanut and now, she sits around and eats peanut butter and jelly for lunch. It's wonderful! On my end, I've been able to go outside and not get sick (I was allergic to trees, weeds, pollen, dust, etc.) for the first time I can remember. I hope it can help you also & allow you to freely go outside with your girls anytime you want!

http://www.naet.com/

Alli said...

Praying for clear ears, lungs, nose and throat!