Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Friday, May 30, 2008

PRAYER ANSWERED!!!!!! - WOW, THAT WAS FAST!

Thank you, Jesus, for hearing our cries and the prayers of all our friends and family! Thank you friends and family for praying!

Last night, BEFORE I received the dreaded email, I was cleaning in my husband's office and came across a scratch piece of paper I had lost. The paper had a number for USCIS that I received when my first set of fingerprints did not clear. This morning, my brilliant friend Cristie was praying for me and all the sudden God gave her an answer to my dillema. She called and said I should contact USCIS and see if my 171 clearance from our 2005 adoption paperwork would serve as clearance from all the other cities I had lived in. If so I would only need the SA police dept. clearance and I already had one from my dossier.

I called the number from the scratch paper. She gave me another person's name and number. That person no longer worked in the adoption division and she said that the only way the public could talk to the adjudication officers in the adoption division was by email. I told her that my last email did not receive a reply for 3 weeks. She understood and took me seriously. She told me she would hand deliver a message to Mrs. Torres (the adjudication officer) who could make a decision. Thirty minutes later Mrs. Torres called my house and said she would accept the fingerprints/171 from 2005 and all I needed to do was come to the office, swear in, bring an id, and bring the SA clearance letter. She asked me to come in today. That's what I did and by 11AM this morning I was done with the required paperwork and she said I should have my 171-H sometime next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

I believe I was supposed to meet Mrs. Torres. I want to ask all of you to be praying for her. In 2004 she lost her youngest child to a heart problem. She shared some of his story and started tearing up. She is so tender and she has been through so much. I don't know if Mrs. Torres knows Jesus, but I do know how to pray for her and I now have a way to keep in touch with her.

Jesus - You have been so good to us and now you have answered our prayers again! Your faithfulness is astounding! Thank you!

Blessings,
Cindy

16 comments:

Susan said...

WOW! That was a quick answer to prayer and a real God experience! Praise Him! So glad to hear your wonderful news!

~Susan (AWAA Family)

Renee' said...

How's that for quick... woo hoo!!! Thank you Lord!!

Jori said...

HE is GOOD !!!!!
Blessings, Jori

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear this good news, cindy! Praise God for answering so quickly & decisively. I'll pray right now for Mrs. Torres, too!

kim said...

Cindy,

What an answer to prayer! And, aparently you were right where you needed to be - God is amazing.

Kim (YG)

Sherry said...

We praise our Father!!! AMAZING how He loves to have His people come to His throne room, so that we are ABSOLUTELY clear that HE is the ONE in control.

Blessings! - Sherry Semlow

Unknown said...

Cindy!!!!! That is so AMAZING!!!! Praise God for his quick & simple solution!!!!!!
We are so happy for you!! :)
~ Amy Lusse

kristin said...

WOW, that worked out amazingly!!!

Andrea and Peter Kidd said...

This is amazing! God is so good and what an incredible story. I will pray for this woman/angel who helped you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Andrea

Holly said...

Well, halleluYAH!! The Son did come out tomorrow!! Thank you Jesus!!

I didn't even read your prayer request from last night. Looks like I stopped by and left a comment just as you were writing your request. But I was praying. God is so good!! Thank God for Cristie's wisdom!

Have an awesome weekend enjoying your darlin' girl and dreamin' about your other darlin' girl!
holly

PS Going to pray for Mrs. Torres right this minute and ask for a blessing upon her head.

small world said...

Yeah! God will prevail when there is a mom like you on the case! Good job for not losing your head or your persistence. Keep up the battle and just like before with your beautiful daughter you will have your little one safe in your arms. And what a story you will have for the baby book about a mommy's love and a faithful God!
Love, Theresa VanWetten

Amber said...

Hallelujah! That is so, so wonderful.

Apryl said...

Amazing answer to prayer and it certainly didn't happen without reason! Glad it was resolved so quickly, press on you are SO close to being done!
apryl

julie w said...

Yeah!!!! I am so glad to hear about your quick answer to prayer! God is so good!
Love ya,
Julie Wilson

Cristie said...

YEAH ... can't wait when you are quickly DTE! Let the clock begin for the wait for beautiful, precious and divinely planned ARIA! My friend, I am praying for a quick turnaround from here on out. I'm ready to bring that girl HOME!
LOVE YOU!

the Steiger's said...

Praise God.
I am so happy for you. I hope you are doing much better. We all hit bumps on the way sooner or later. For us it was later in the adoption process but God is in control all the time! You are so close being done with all paper work. Well I guess the paper part never ends but you know what I mean.
Lenka