Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Great Vacation, But No 171H

We had a great vacation - go to: http://www.followthefeet.blogspot.com to read about it and see some cute photos and I didn't think about the 171 at all (until this morning as we packed to head home.) But upon arriving home (and passing the 5 week mark of waiting) there was no 171H in the mail. I don't remember it taking this long for our China adoption. I can't figure out what takes so long to review a doc, print a form and mail it! Hello! I just read on a YG that one family just finalized their homestudy 3 weeks ago and they already have there 171! So jealous - (just a confession). Anyway...

God gave me peace to not worry about it over vacation. He will give me peace to wait the next stretch.

Maybe tomorrow....gotta keep hoping!

Cindy

4 comments:

David Guion said...

Welcome back.

Hoping with you.

David, Kimber and Carly

one24worship.com

Jill said...

Hi - not sure how I stumbled onto your blog but it's been great to compare notes on the 171 timing....we are adopting from ET also & were fingerprinted in Dallas 20 days ago. But who's counting, right? Another family from our agency just got their 171 15 days after fingerprinting - CRAZY!

Anyway, love your blog and best wishes for a speedy 171!!

Jori said...

Welcome home ... I wish the 171 was waiting for you. Keep hoping!
Blessings, Jori
WFR 02/19 either x2

the Steiger's said...

I am so sorry. I will be praying it will come soon.
Lenka