Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Psych!

So I checked my mail today - just something we do everyday - not thinking about adoption at all. As I flipped through the mail there was an evelope with the USCIS return address. WHAT!!!??!?Somewhere in my CRAZY mind I thought our I-171H might have arrived. My heart beat wildly as I opened the blasted envelope. But oh no no no - no 171 today. It was a letter that must have crossed in the mail regarding my need to get re-fingerprinted - which, I have already done. The letter was dated April 18 which is the day I got the phone call about needing to go back in. I refingerprinted on Saturday the 19th - so I'm guessing the letter was already in the mail before the lady called me Friday. I might call USCIS to be 100% sure.

Anyway - no 171 today. SIGH....

Cindy

4 comments:

kristin said...

oh man!!! I feel you on that one!

kim said...

What a bummer!! God is in control!!

Kim - YG

Jenn said...

Bummer. That's no fun. I know how that feels. At least it appears they want to get you through the system. :o)

Holly said...

Aw...bummer.

My Chris and I wondered if you guys were in Nashville last night, as we watched the Dove Awards. We'd certainly vote for you!
praying,
holly