Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Now We're Number 14?? -Maybe!

I have very little time to write, but had to post this news... AWAA was back in the office today after a long Christmas/New Year break and they hit the ground running! 6 referrals came out today - 3 for a baby boy (the Crowell family, Mozambite's and Koby's), one older girl (Moffat family) and 2 baby girls!!!  - The Lunceford and the Bowman families!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!


If we have no mystery families in line before us we are currently number 15 in line for a baby girl - sounds a lot better than 17!

Updated List:
Rothermond - 1

Eckhardt - 2

Heinrichs - 3

Jones - 4
Keiderling - 5
Gillman - 6

Mullins  - (asking for either - which usually means boy, so I'm not counting them in this line right now)
Taylor family (not sure where they fall in line - but their dte is 5.2.08 so I know they are ahead of us) - 7

Pickard - 8
Delfosse - 9

Drogovich - 10
Gagnon - 11
Bartley - 12

Portilla - 13
Foote - 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Redd - 15
Kerby - 16

Reed - 17
Bowers - 18

Carpenter - 19

Monberg - 20


Keep praying for more referrals!!!

cindy
PS - I just updated the news as more referrals came out today (1/6/09) and also I received a comment that the Mullins family is asking for either - a boy or a girl - which probably means a boy. And then the Taylor family was DTE 5.2.08 - so they are in line ahead of us - --- basically, I think this means that we are still number 14 without mystery families being ahead of us.... clear as mud???

4 comments:

Jaime said...

yeah for you! and i love seeing me at #10! i have the mullins family as either...and you left off the taylor family w/ dte 5.2.08 requesting an infant girl...so i don't think that changes your # in line:) i'm a crazy list maker too, i wish we didn't have any mystery families- it would make it easier, just knowing. ok, i ramble.

Meridith Parker said...

Yay!! You guys were really on my heart this morning and I was praying for a bunch of referrals! Congrats on the move up and I'm still praying for that precious baby girl!

Katie said...

YAY!!! Good news! Can't wait to see Lulu! :) Love you.

Sparkz said...

It is so hard to wait. I did the same thing while waiting. I hope your referral comes sooner than you expect!