Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another girl referral for the month of January!

Rothermund family received a referral today - another baby girl referral for the month of January! I really think this is a record!


So - here's the new list below - however - I don't think we've moved up the list because I'm pretty sure that S. Bartley is asking for a girl and not "either" (which is how she was listed before). So I've added her to the "girl only" line and that keeps us in the same spot for now.

I am encouraged, though, by how many girl referrals have been received this month. It's amazing! We have a home visit scheduled for March so we can complete our home study addendum (since we moved to a new address), but now I'm wondering if I should ask the AW representative to do the visit in February so we can move things along. I think we will have to submit the new home study addendum to USCIS and I don't know how long it takes USCIS to process this stuff and if I'm supposed to receive something back from them AND if I need it by the time of our referral - lots of questions there. Any advice is welcome. Caldwell's - I think you ran into a problem in this same situation. Please fill me in or advice me what to do if you know anything.

Lastly - our fingerprints expire in July and August and it is likely that we will need to update those... I can't remember if I have to wait until closer to the expiration to redo them or if I am allowed to do that now. I had problems with fingerprints last time around and after 2 tries my fingerprints were not able to be processed and I had to do some extra paperwork to get around that... So, I'm concerned about having to redo them and how long that might take. I'd rather take care of it now if I can, but I'm not sure how to proceed. I'll check my paperwork and see if there is more info or a number - but again - if anyone is in the know - feel free to comment with advice or email me privately at: info@billyfoote.com.

It's late and I'm packing for our trip to Dallas. We're leading worship for a worship conference there. Looking forward to it.

Oh - the new list: (on Friday 2 more referrals came out - the Falgatter family and the Rutland Family. The Falgatter family was on the list below, so I've changed it again to reflect where we are currently).
1. (1) Eckhardt – girl only – dte 3/28/08

2. (2) Heinrichs – girl only – dte 3/28/08

3. (3) Keiderling – girl only – dte 4/18/08

4.    Mullins – EITHER – dte 4/25/08

5.    Rogers – EITHER – dte 4/28/08

6.    Bayly – EITHER – dte 5/2/08

7.   Stackler – EITHER – 5/2/08

8.  Precopia – EITHER – 5/2/08

9. (4) Taylor – girl only – 5/2/08

10. (5) Delfosse – girl only – 5/9/08

11. (6) Pickard – girl only – 5/9/08

12.  (7) Bartley – girl only – 5/30/08

13. (8) Gagnon – girl only – 5/30/08

14.   Bushre – EITHER – 5/30/08

15. (9) Portilla -girl only-6/13/08

16. (10)  Foote - THAT'S US!!!! 6/13/08  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Redd - girl only - 6/13/08

18. Kerby- girl only - 6/13/08


Blessings!
Cindy


4 comments:

Amber said...

what a wonderful list! who are you adopting through? we are going through AGCI...
I'll be praying your worship experience is filled with Him alone!

God's Greatest,
Amber

Jenn said...

Just a little bit closer to YOUR girl!

Renee' said...

Hi Cindy! Gillman's are waiting for a sibling group and are no longer in the infant girl line... so yeah you do get to move up one!

:-)
Renee'

Renee' said...

LOL... ignore me... I looked at your list again and saw that you were not including them in the girl line at all... haha... sorry I got carried away trying to help you move up the list!