Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

5 MONTHS WAITING!!! HAPPY DANCE!

Tomorrow morning I will wake up on the 5 month mark of our official wait time. Anyone else want to do the happy dance with me? I'm not a good dancer, so just move your feet and shake your tush a little and we'll call that the happy dance. 


Not sure if the 5 month mark means much. There have been no referrals in a LONG time! Supposedly AW is going to do some catching up starting mid-November, so next week - we'll see...

I want to take a moment to share a special site and ministry. Instead of explaining it all, I'll just post the link and you can visit the site and see for yourself. It's www.straightfromtheheart.typepad.com

This site is, both in light of it's sole mission to end the orphan crisis and that November is adoption awareness month, highlighting adoption stories/adoptive families each day of this month. This Friday and Saturday the site will feature our adoption of Libby and our current adoption journey to Aria-Lu (Lulu!). It's so exciting having the opportunity to share our stories because we have been so greatly blessed and changed by the power of adoption and we believe so many more are called to experience the same thing. 

This is all the news I have for now. I think an AW conference call is coming up soon (if I haven't missed it already - I better check on that!) If I learn anything new - I'll be sure to fill you in!

Blessings,
Cindy
PS - Lulu, we pray for you and think of you daily. You are becoming more and more a part of our family before you even get here. We moved Libby's changing table into your room this week. Slowly, we are preparing every inch of our home for your arrival. Christmas will be a little bit lonely without you here. Love you baby girl! Love, Mommy

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Doing the "happy" dance with you!!!

:o)

The Vinyards said...

I went & read the interview on the website. I love what you said about praying over your child against the spirits of rejection & abandonment from now & after referral. I just love that! Can't wait to read the second posting. Thank you for sharing.
Jen Vinyard
AWAA almost done paperchasing

KK said...

What a reminder on His sovereignty in Libby's journey. Seeing the promises of scripture play out in this world and in our lives is so joyous...He is so unbelievable! Looking forward to part two!