Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heard from Family Coordinator Today!

This morning I heard from our family coordinator (Terra Bailey) concerning our home study report. The email was to me and our case worker, Sarah, and it said the following:

Good Morning Ladies!

I read over your home study and it looked great. The only things I found that need to be added/changed are:
1) Description of the physical appearance of the applicants
2) The post placement agreement is for 3,6, and 12months after the child enters the home. (you have this highlighted so I assume you knew this would need to be changed)
Other than those two things it looks good to go. Hope you have a great day. Let me know if you have any further questions!

HIS-

Terra Bailey


Hopefully, this means our home study will be complete and sent to USCIS in the next couple of days. FANTASTIC!!!

Cindy

5 comments:

Rebecca Caldwell said...

yay! this is great news :) You guys are speedy!!!

Katie said...

PRAISE THE LORD! I'm so glad to hear the progress!!! Still praying! Love you.

Rob and Candy said...

yiippeeee! Great news and another step forward.

Jenn said...

I think this part of the adoption is when I felt the most anxious. There was absolutely nothing I could do but sit and twiddle my thumbs and wait! Praying for you! You've come a long way in just 3 short months!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Glad to hear minimal changes were necessary and it sounds like you'll have it wrapped up soon...

Can't wait until you reach the next milestone!

Lisa