Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

2 weeks since last homestudy...

No new news. Tuesday will mark 2 weeks since our last homestudy visit. I haven't heard anything from Sarah. I kinda want to email her to see if she's making progress, but I also don't want to nag.... hmmm........er.......eh............I'm so going to email her!

I'll fill you in when I know more...
Cindy

SO - Here's what I found out... Sarah will be finishing up our homestudy report today! What happens next is our agency, social services director and I will all receive copies to review. Once it's reviewed (and corrected if necessary) then it gets notarized. I'll recieve a notarized copy and one of the copies will go to USCIS. Then we wait some more.

Ta Ta for now,
Cindy

4 comments:

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Hey Cindy!! You have been tagged (I didn't start it :) Visit our blgo for all the details...it is just a fun little thing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy! You don't know me...I was a part of a Student Life camp that you and Billy sang at a couple of years ago. I have been reading your blog and just wanted to encourage you to keep trusting even through a quiet couple of weeks.

As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless, He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him. Psalm 18:30.

Just know that I am believing right along with you that God is in control. God bless you guys!

Rob and Candy said...

Cindy- this is awesome news. I cannot waut to hear that your homestudy has been approved.
candy

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

When we adopted Lindy I wanted to be the model parent and NEVER "bug" anyone. This time around, I'm not as concerned about flying under the radar.

Glad you followed up with Sarah and hope it won't be long until you get the approved study and appointment with USCIS.

Fondly,
Lisa