Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Quick Update!

Gracie's labs on Thursday went smoothly as the nurse was able to just prick her heal to get the blood. Everything looks the same - which our pediatrician and one other doctor agree is good. They do not think anything points to liver disease, but rather just that she has had recent infections. So - we will retest the liver functions in about 2-3 weeks and go from there. So - that's very good news for now.


And lastly - we are at a camp in South TX. Gracie has come down with another ear infection, low fever, cough and is spitting up a lot - which made for a long night for all of us since we are all sleeping in the same room. Your prayers are appreciated.

We have limited internet and cell phone access so I apologize for any emails/phone calls that I have not been able to reply to.

Blessings,
Cindy

4 comments:

Debi said...

Hi Cindy and Foote family,
Great news about a less traumatic blood draw for sweet Gracie and the results. Praying for your health and strength, especially for little Gracie.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Kristy said...

Cindy I just know that she is going to be just fine, God is going to make it all right!

Could you maybe email me personally who your pediatrician is? I am starting the hunt for one for our Franceska. Did your pedi have experience with children from China?

And last but not least,Cindy I wanted to share with you a little something. The other night I was in my pool with all of the lights off outside , and as I was looking up seeing nothing but the beautiful stars our Father created, I was listening to your CD and it was truly a beautiful moment, you sing like an angel and every single one of your songs speaks to me in a very personal way. So thank you for sharing your God given talent with us.

God bless all of you.

Love and blessings, Kristy
(Gretchens friend)

Jean said...

Praying for you all!! Also, any time we sing one of your songs at church I cannot help but to think of you and say a quick prayer on your behalf. What a blessing you are!

Many more blessings,

JC
RR: 06/11/09
CD: 08/10/09

Mike and Cymbre said...

Cindy,
I found the link for your blog from Billy's site. My husband and I were at Camp Zephyr last week with our youth...we always enjoy worshipping with you, Billy, and the guys...and we were so excited to share that with our youth.

I wanted to let you know that you and Gracie will be in our prayers as you continue to find answers. May God give you the peace you need each step of the way!