Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Referral, Hague Training COMPLETE and a Conference Call in 10 Minutes!

Last night I completed the Hague Training (for me and for Billy)! At the end of the training it said the certificate would arrive in the mail in 3-4 weeks, so I'm glad we got it done because 4 weeks from now is the end of March and we could get a referral any time from late March through April (or later, but I'd rather not think about that!).


Today the Rogers family received a referral for a girl! This is the coolest family and I'm so stoked for them! They were requesting "either" so we move up in the combined line, but not in the "girl only" line. We have a conference call today (in less than 7 minutes) and I submitted a question in regard to so many girl referrals going out and if that means that more people requesting "either" will be getting girl referrals (instead of the assumed boy referral in previous months). Looking forward to hearing that answer because that could significantly change how far out our referral is.
 - - -----------------
Post - Conference Call:

Call went well. Was very informative. But really, they can't answer the questions I most deeply want to know - like - WHEN AM I GETTING A REFERRAL?? ha ha! Terra did say that once a family is in the top 5-10 or so they will starting contacting those families to let them know they are getting close. That's a new and refreshing change!

Oh - Jaime Delfosse - I saw on YG you were saying that you are number 8, but on this list your number 6 for "either" and number 3 for "girl only". Either that is good news for you OR I am missing someone on my list (bad news for me!). So let me know which it is!

Lastly, I really have to program my mind to think of us as number 11 and not 7 because anyone in line ahead of us could receive a girl since there is a shift in the number of boys vs. girls being referred. And, of course, there could always be another mystery family.

Oh my, so many unknowns. If only I had an "off" button for the mommy in me until the referral call. But nope - I'm on. Full on.

So here's the updated list:
1.     Mullins – EITHER – dte 4/25/08
2.     Bayly – EITHER – dte 5/2/08
3.     Precopia - EITHER - 5/2/08
4. (1)  Taylor – girl only – 5/2/08
5. (2) Garner - girl only - 5/2/08
6. (3) Delfosse - girl only - 5/9/08
7. (4) Pickard - girl only - 5/9/08
8. (5) Bartley - girl only - 5/30/08
9. Bushre - EITHER - 5/30/08
10.(6) Portilla - girl only - 6/13/08
11.(7) FOOTE - GIRL ONLY - 6/13/08 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12.(8) Redd - girl only - 6/13/08
13.(9) Kerby - girl only- 6/13/08

Cindy

0 comments: