Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, February 12, 2009

8 months!

Just a quick note to say tomorrow will mark EIGHT (8) months of waiting. I'm really ready to see some more referrals move out this month so we can have a referral by April (please, oh please?). Oh - and as Feb 22 approaches I am remembering that four years ago on that day a group of Karamajong, African women prayed over me while I held an African baby that God would give me a child. And I'm still thinking about how cool it would be if our baby was born on that date Feb. 22, 2009 - 4 years later... it's possible.


We fly out to Pampa, TX tomorrow to lead worship for a D'Now so I knew I wouldn't have time to post then. May referrals rain down tomorrow. I'll touch base again on Monday!

Blessings!
Cindy

2 comments:

kim said...

Cindy,

8 Months, Wow!!! We are hoping for April too - at the latest!

Blessings,
Kim

Jaime said...

Happy 8th monthiversary, girlie! Hopefully less than 3 months left:)