Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally got another video to post!

So - if you missed our last post, you should read it and see that video first. It makes this video a little funnier if you've seen the other video before this one..... enjoy....



By the way - a couple families, sadly, did not pass court this week (and we are praying for you guys), but today several families did pass and have posted their baby's pictures and videos! Here are the family blogs I have for those who passed - check them out. Every baby/child is so beautiful!

Stagers:
www.teamstager.blogspot.com

Burks:
www.bringinghomeezra.blogspot.com

Caldwells:
www.faceoflove.blogspot.com

Slonigers:
www.beboldjen.blogspot.com

Sparrs:
www.thefifthsparr.blogspot.com

Tennants:
www.ethiopianadoptionspot.blogspot.com - this is the family with one child, Igor, who is adopted from Russia. Igor is the sweet child who painted a canvas for the Orphans Ticket Home Gala. I am so excited that Igor will have a precious little brother!

4 comments:

Rob and Candy said...

your daughter is adorable! I love the Video to Lu-Lu.
You are so sweet to mention Igor. He is so dear to us. I cannot wait for Henry to arrive so Igor may a big brother.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

It's Alba from Germany again. Just wanted to leave a little comment for you guys to know that I am praying for your Lulu. May this long months of waiting be bearable for you!

I'm sure Libby will be a great big sister, she is so cute and funny in the videos.

You guys give me hope that one day I will also be able to give a home and a family to a child who needs it.

Blessings,

Alba

kim said...

Cindy

I have so enjoyed the video posts!!! How fun to have those for LuLu. Very fun!!!

Kim

Alli said...

Oh my goodness, Libby is so cute and... normal! Ava Love was the same way at that age...well, Ava Love still is a sweet, silly little girl, especially when she is on camera. I also love Libby's hair. I think it's great that you are doing a video journal for LuLu.

I saw a lady in Target yesterday with an african baby in a carrier and thought of you!! Can't wait for LuLu to be in your arms!