Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maybe We're #19 now?!!!

The Semlow family (who is listed in our YG's waiting list for infant girls) received a referral today for THREE children. The Semlow's just recently updated their 171 info to be approved for a sibling group of 3. They were the only family approved for 3 children with our agency so they got a referral right away. They were referred 2 boys (ages 4 and 3) and a little girl (age 2). By the way - the Semlows have 3 biological children - 2 teenagers and a 3 year old boy. HELLO! This family is awesome AND they need our prayers. There is some serious life change about to happen. But what God set in their hearts to do - He will provide all they need to see to completion! Wow! So excited for them.

And speaking of excitement. I've been getting a serious excitement bug in the last week or so. Maybe it's my sinus infection that has me laying around more than normal so my mind just needs something to think about - but I am getting so excited about our referral. While this is not a bad thing and is totally normal - it is tricky because we still have a good wait to go and I need to pace myself and not get too excited. There is a fine balance here.

Since the Semlow's were on our "waiting list" it looks like we are now around # 19 for a referral. It feels good to be below the 20 mark so I'm hoping no mystery families are going to pop up and be in line ahead of us. hee hee!

We're a movin' on up!
cindy

1 comments:

Katie said...

YAY! I'm excited right along with you, Cindy! I can't wait for LuLu to be here. :) Have a great rest of the week.