Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Conference Call Invitation

Once you become a "waiting family" of AWAA in the Ethiopia program you start receiving conference call invitations once a month to hear Duni Zenaye give program details and answer questions. Today, I received our first conference call invitation for Tuesday, Aug. 5! The only problem is.... I'll be on a plane during the time frame of the conference call and seeing as how flight attendants do not look kindly on the use of cell phones while in air, I'm guessing I'm going to miss it! BUMMER!!!!!!!!!

Please AWAA/ET waiting families.... FILL ME IN!!! Make sure and share with me all the details, okay? Pretty please?

Thanks,
Cindy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy;

I'm pretty sure Duni records the conference call sessions and will email the full audio to you. Though you may not be able to actively participate, I'm sure you will be able to "catch up" soon after!

Kristy Tapper (DTE 6/13)