Lilypie Date is set Ticker

Monday, May 4, 2009

Good news!

The situation with USCIS does not affect our referral, court date or travel to ET. It's just something that has to get fixed here in the States and our social worker is already on it!


YEAH!

One more thing that I forgot to post about last night..

Would you pray with me that I can fully enjoy these last weeks with Billy and Libby alone in the midst of juggling all that needs to get done? I want to be steady, hard working, ready - but also - play and laugh and enjoy and be full of joy. Thank you! - C

7 comments:

Candice said...

we are thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

Jenn said...

Great news!!

I'm praying for you. These are happy days!! :)

Also...you need to update your timeline girlie!!

Blessings,
Jenn

Kari said...

Cindy...awesome prayer request!! We are praying & looking forward to your ET journey to Aria!!
xoxo

jamullins said...

Yes I will pray! Please pray for me for the same thing. Thanks!


Julie

julie w said...

That is GREAT news!!! YEAH!!!! I am sooo happy to hear that! I am praying for a quick and successful court day on the 13th! :)

Marti Pieper said...

Oh, understand and praying with you, Cindy. I'm glad the details won't change your date.

She's almost here! And she's growing as God is growing you. . .


with love from


Marti

Melodie Monberg said...

Great news...so fun to read your journey!

Melodie